Tooth Extractions – Fairfield, OH
Providing You Safe and Effective Tooth Removal
When it comes to extracting teeth, we never consider it the first option. In fact, Dr. Dine sees it more as a last resort, especially when there are so many other options worth considering. However, in the event that removal is necessary, we’ll make sure you are fully informed on why we are recommending treatment, what you can expect, and how we’ll ensure you feel comfortable every step of the way. If you have a damaged tooth or severe dental discomfort, don’t wait to give our dental office a call for tooth extractions in Fairfield, OH!
Why Choose Andrew Dine, DDS for Tooth Extractions?
- Complimentary Nitrous Oxide for Anxious Patients
- Multiple Tooth Replacement Options In-House
- Accommodating Dentist with 40 Years of Experience
Why Do I Need a Tooth Extraction?
Tooth extraction may be performed for a variety of reasons, but the most common reason by far is severe tooth decay that cannot be treated with restorative solutions. However, we may also extract a tooth if:
- It is severely broken down, either due to wear and tear or damage following an injury
- Your mouth is crowded and teeth need to be removed to ensure this no longer occurs
- Room needs to be made to accommodate orthodontic treatment