Root Canal Therapy – Fairfield, OH
Why This Common Treatment is Nothing to Fear
There are many common misconceptions about root canal therapy. One of the most common is the myth they are incredibly uncomfortable to receive. However, the reality is root canal therapy is actually quite comparable to receiving a dental filling. In the event that you are suffering from a dental infection and are experiencing a lot of discomfort, the last thing we want is for your condition to get worse. Call our dental office and we’ll make sure that you’re not only taken care of, but that your tooth has a chance of being saved with root canal therpay in Fairfield, OH.
Why Choose Andrew Dine, DDS for Root Canal Therapy?
- Provides Nitrous Oxide for with Anxiety
- Very Friendly Team and Highly Experienced Dentist
- Tooth-Colored Restorations Available In-House
Do I Need a Root Canal?
One of the most telltale signs of needing a root canal is experiencing a high level of dental discomfort that tends to disappear and then return. This implies that a dental infection is present, which needs to be examined by a dentist as soon as possible. You may also notice:
- Pain while chewing or biting down
- Loose and/or discolored teeth
- Prolong sensitivity to hot and cold that does not go away
- Chronic bad breath